Legend Legend

Not Bad

I rather liked the animation in the video, far better than most of the shit in the portal, i just have a few constructive criticixms for your next flash.

1. Sound: Try to make the sound a bit more flowing. I noticed the sound just kinda stopped or started. Try to fade in, or connect the it to previous sounds, so it doesn't just, ya know, start.

2. As i said, i like the animation it self, however, they idea behind the animation is a bit overdone. If you can break away from the

Guy surrounded by other guys, kills guys after he seems like he'd loose

story, your animations will be more likely to get better reviews. A good story is integral to a good animation.

Good luck with future endeavors

The Chipmunk The Chipmunk

Fucking...

...pointless. thats about the 13472094609237460978324096872349076th time ive seen something get killed. There needs to be more in a movie then just a senseless death. Try again loser.

CrazyAguy responds:

Whoa, if that's what you want then search somewhere other than NG cuz thats wat 80% of it is

Chameleon Cat Chameleon Cat

2 things...

How in God's name does this have a 3.25 and what the hell is with the portal today. This will be my 5th blam.

To the author: Go fall in a well and drown. That was the worst movie ive seen today.

jn responds:

you havent seen much today then

Dwarves Dwarves

Blech

Im giving you a one, not a zero, cuz it looks like you have a bit of potential . But this flash was just abysmal.

And I swear, Evenescense(SP?)is the worst band in the history of forever, so please dont ever listen to them again.

Bush: Liar Bush: Liar

Giving Punx Everywhere a Bad Name

If you really liked the Sex Pistols, you would not disgrace their good name with this steaming load. Yeah, i dont like Bush, but i have better ways to spend my time and irritation than by making half assed flash. Better ways to Combat Bush:1)Go to a protest 2)Register To Vote(if eligible) 3)Make your friends do the same thing.

Please dont waste my time again.

SBC hits the mall SBC hits the mall

Erm...

I found the art rather cool, but the overall Flash sucked. I have three words for you guys tho: BUY A MICROPHONE! That computer generated voice stuff totally takes away from the quality of the animation, no matter how good or (Bad in this case) it is.

MrBigStick responds:

it's a clock movie. the voices are supposed to sound like that.

Wink: Insatiable Appetite Wink: Insatiable Appetite

Great!

I'm digging the animation style. Smoothly animated, a perfect example of Flash Animation done right. Also, the "MORE GAMING!" Mentality strikes a chord with me, as it is 12:30 and i have been playing KOTOR for 4 hours.